Austrian Alpine Special
A fascinating classic Tirolean alpine tour around Kitzbühel, the spectacular Grossglockner High Alpine Road & Krimml Waterfalls. An adventurous ride aboard the 123 year-old Achensee Steam Cog Railway up the mountain to scenic Achensee Lake where you can sit back and enjoy the beauty of nature whilst cruising. Another trip on the nostalgic Zillertalbahn steam train, takes you through breathtaking scenery of the Ziller Valley from Fugen to Mayrhofen.
• 5 nights Full Board at the Lifthotel Aschaber, Kirchberg
• Return ferry/Eurotunnel crossing from the UK
• Welcome drink - packed lunch - farmer buffet evening dinner & entertainment - cake buffet - free beer, wine, soft drink till 10pm, free tea/coffee, local spirits from 8 -10pm
• Ride on the Achensee Cog Railway
• Cruise on Achensee Lake with coffee & cake
• Steam train ride from Fügen to Mayrhofen with live music & schnapps