Cairngorms National Park - Summer Package
The Cairngorms, make the most of your stay in this Scottish National Park. Consume 360-degree views from the summit after a relaxing funicular mountain train ride. Get at one with nature on a guided walk and ride through the Caledonian Forest. The Cairngorms National Park is home to one-third of the UK’s natural forests which surrounds stunning lakes. Take a tipple of the local whisky on a brewery tour and visit the fascinating Spreyside Cooperage, the only one in Britain to have a visitor centre. See, feel, taste the Eastern Highlands in their glory.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation
• Classic tour of Spreyside Cooperage Visitor Centre, Moray
• Return funicular train ride, the highest railway in Britain
• Guided walk with bicycle ride through Caledonian Forest to Lake
• Cairngorms Brewery Tour
• Return steam train ride on the Strathsprey Railway, Aviemore