Croatia Explorer & Adriatic Island Retreat
Make a memorable trip into the pristine waters of the Adriatic Sea, and in the heart of Croatia’s magical coastline of many islands & delightful old coastal towns. Staying on the island of Krk, with road access from the mainland, you can explore the islands, beauty and heritage and make mainland excursions to experience Croatia’s amazing cultural and natural sights. Our tour is located on the edge of the historic walled town of Krk, whose origins date back to Roman times.
• 5 nights Half Board on the Island of Krk
• Return ferry / Eurotunnel crossing
• Croatian Day Guide: ancient Venetian coastal town of Rovinj (Pearl of the Adriatic) & the Roman city of Pula, famed for it’s amphitheatre
• Excursion to Plitvice Lakes National Park with 4 hr guided tour, options of electric boat cruise/train ride
• Guided Day Tour of Krk Island, including historic Krk Town, Boat Trip to Kosljun Island Monastery, Biserujka Caves and scenic Vbrnik town with a local Zlatina Golden Wine Tasting
NB: Coach Toll fee payable on bridge to Krk Island.