Discover Poland - Wroclaw & Surrounds
Discover Poland, one of Europe’s hidden gems.The country is brimming with ecclesiastic buildings, fortresses, castles, stunning architecture and then there is the underground world to discover. This tour will take your group to the Lower Silesian area, its capital Wroclaw is like Krakow in miniature, yet it has its own unique character with 12 islands crisscrossed by 130 bridges and quirky sculptures throughout. Outside of town the beauty of Poland’s wilderness becomes apparent as you make your journey to the stunning Ksiaz Castle located on a thick forested hilltop, another trip will see the secrets of Poland’s underground towns revealed.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation
• Return ferry/Eurotunnel crossing
• Walking city tour of Wroclaw
• Guided tour of Ksiaz Castle & Palm House
• Entry to the Papermill Museum, Dusznikch Zdroju
• Guided tour of the underground town of Osowka