Dunoon Argyll Highlands & Isle of Bute
Set in delightful Firth of Clyde, Dunoon has two fine bays, beautiful parks and scenic shoreline of a 4 mile long promenade. Visitors are always enchanted by the lovely views of Cowal Peninsula. Spend a day in the Trossachs; cruise on Loch Lomond, make excursions to the spectacular Highlands and islands of Argyll, boat trip over to the Isle of Bute and a visit to a whisky distillery.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation
• Return ferry to the Isle of Bute
• Visit to Mount Stuart House & Gardens
• Cruise on Loch Lomond from Tarbet
• Visit to award winning Inveraray Jail