From the moment you arrive at arguably one of the world’s most picturesque ports, Guernsey captivates with all it has to offer. Its rugged coastline, sandy beaches and cobbled streets; this green isle is home to proud and welcoming locals, unique and withstanding history (under WWII occupation), attractive shopping and even its own distinctive Guernsey cow. Here, the rules of the road are different! Although your coach driver needn’t worry as visiting coaches are not permitted on the island. Guided coach journeys, full of local antidotes island hopping boat trips are all part of the Guernsey experience.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation
• Return ferry crossing
• Guided Coach Tour of Island (highlights The Little Chapel, Guernsey Cows, Beaches, Freesia Centre, German Occupation landmarks) with visit to Candie Gardens and Museum & La Vallette Undergroud Military Museum
• Free time shopping at St. Peters Port
• Guernsey Pearl Workshop & Showroom
• Excursion to Isle of Sark: return ferry/hill tractor return ride/horse & cart ride, entry to Seigneurie Gardens
• Day trip to Herm
• Seafood meal at ‘Le Nautique’ restaurant
Saturday Condor fast ferry crossing supplement £3 per person per leg. Pricing for different lengths of stay available on request. All package prices based on minimum 30 paying passengers.