Interlaken & Bernese Oberland
Explore Switzerland’s beautiful alpine scenery around Interlaken, the spa town between two lakes, where you can enjoy a wonderful mountain train journey to the delightful mountain village of Murren. Nearby lies Meiringen, the backdrop for writer Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s demise of legendary fictional sleuth, Sherlock Holmes, at Reichenbach Falls. To the north, Lucerne offers many sights and attractions, including lake steamers, funicular railways and cable car rides.
• 5 nights Half Board accommodation
• Return ferry/Eurotunnel crossing from the UK
• Return mountain train & funicular trip to Mürren mountain village
• Cruise on Lake Thun from Interlaken
• Guided walking tour of Lucerne (1½ hrs)
• Return funicular train to the Reichenbach Falls