Discover a city touched by a genius; discover Mackintosh’s masterpieces throughout Glasgow, the famed architect and designer has really left his mark on this fascinating city. In 2018, 150 years on from his birth, we have designed a tour to celebrate his famous landmarks and iconic artworks. It touches on student life in the city, his childhood home, his pure and vivid imagination since brought to life at the House for an Art Lover and a stop at ‘Mackintosh in the Willow’, housed within the original building of the Mackintosh designed Willow tearooms, which should open in June 2018, an ideal setting for your group’s afternoon tea.
• 3 nights Half Board accommodation
• Entry to The Lighthouse
• Entry to The Mackintosh House
• Entry to Kelvingrove Art Gallery
• Afternoon tea at the Willow Tea Room, Buchcannon St
• Student-led tour of Glasgow School of Art
• Audio guided visit to House For An Art Lover