Pembrokeshire Coast & Dylan Thomas
This tour covers the south west corner of Wales; visit the spiritual home of St Davids with its Cathedral and medieval Bishop’s Palace. Explore the historic gardens of Aberglasney House, and discover Pembroke Castle, the birthplace of Henry VII.We follow in the footsteps of Swansea’s famous literary son to his home and final resting place in Laugharne.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation
• Visit to Aberglasney Gardens, Carmarthen
• Visit to the Laugharne Boathouse, home of the poet Dylan Thomas
• Guided Visit to Pembroke Castle, spiritual home of the Tudor dynasty
• Visit to St David’s Cathedral, Shrine and Bishops Palace
• Milford Haven Nature and Heritage Cruise (90 mins)