Staffordshire Potteries Gardens & Stately Homes
Staffordshire, in the heart of England, is a county of beauty, history and tradition, with grand stately homes, fascinating museums and enchanting gardens. We visit the world famous pottery town of Stoke on Trent, county town of Stafford, and explore this historic county’s leading attractions.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation
• Visit to Shugborough Estate
• Visit to Trentham Estate Gardens
• Afternoon tea, museum and facory tour at World of Wedgwood
• Visit to Trentham Shopping Village
• Sunday ride on Amerton Steam Railway & visit to Amerton Farm & Craft Centre