Stratford & Shakespeare Country Break
We have enhanced our Shakespeare tour of Stratford-upon-Avon to take in more of the story of the great man himself. Discover Shakespeare’s early years, with opportunity to visit his birthplace and the newly opened schoolroom where Shakespeare learned to read and write. See first-hand his masterpieces re-enacted before your eyes by professional actors at the Royal Shakespeare Company, a stage which has been graced in the past by Lawrence Olivier, Helen Mirren and Ian McKellen, to name but a few. This cultural group break in sleepy Stratford-upon-Avon will better your understanding, somewhat, of this mysterious man.
• 3 nights Half Board accommodation
• Entry to 3 Shakespeare Houses
• Performance at the Royal Shakespeare Company
• Entry to Shakespeare’s Schoolroom & Guildhall
• Cruise on the river Avon from Stratford-upon-Avon (45 mins)