Tastes & Tales of Canterbury
See the spires, hear the tales – embrace Canterbury with all its charm. Stunning Canterbury Cathedral, is an unforgettable experience; be awed by the stone-work depicting past kings and the early medieval stained glass. Have a morning stroll through beautiful Faversham, spend a day in picturesque Whitstable Harbour, relive Chaucer’s entertaining tales and sample local tastes and trails in this quaint characterladen corner of Kent.
• 3 nights Half Board accommodation
• Tour & tasting at Shepheard Neame brewery (Faversham) - 2 course lunch included
• Costumed guided welcome with further guided tour of Canterbury Tales (free coach parking)
• Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
• Guided tour of Whitstable Castle & Gardens with cream tea
• Free time in harbour village of Whitstable famous for its Oysters