Frankfurt & Apple Wine Country
FREE guide of Frankfurt's new Old Town, the Dom Romer Quater for the first three bookings this Autumn!
Within the cosmopolitan city of Frankfurt lies the Sachenhausen district, with historic half-timbered houses and narrow alleyways, boosting Frankfurt’s cosiest hospitality, the area is famed for its apple wine taverns and welcoming atmosphere. Further acquaint yourself with the local beverage, venturing out to the stunning orchards that surround and are used in the production process. Other highlights on this tour include exploration of Hanau’s birthplace of fairytales or at least the Brothers Grimm, a river cruise to the red sandstone city of Aschaffenburg and a visit to Erbach Castle and its unforgettable contents.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation
• Return ferry/Eurotunnel crossing from the UK
• Visit to Apple Wine Orchard with tasting
• Free time in Sachenhausen district of Frankfurt, famous for its apple wine taverns
• Return river cruise from Hanau to the red sandstone city of Aschaffenburg
• Morning at leisure in quaint Seligenstadt with afternoon visit to the monastery for an guided tour of the complex and garden concluding with tasting in the cellar
• Picturesque drive through Odenwald with stop at Michelstadt
• Entry to Erbach Castle to see a true collector’s collection