In the land of leprechauns, limericks and legends - a nation of storytellers, superstitions and small folk - delve into an alternative tour of the Kerry region. Fado, fado - long ago, as the story unfolds... let us transport you back to an age of mystery, an age of whispers an age were legends were born and passed on to this day. Experience mystical stone settings, fairy woodlands, haunting tales and passionate folk theatre played out before your eyes.
• 4 nights Half Board in 3* accommodation
• Return ferry crossing from the UK
• Ticket to performance at SiamsaTire National Folk Theatre, Tralee
• Killarney Ghost Bus Tour by night (2 hours)
• Full day guided tour of mythical Kerry with stops at the Olde Irish setting of the thatched Kerry Bog Village, Rossbeigh Beach in Glenbeigh from where the mythical character of Oisin & Niamh departed this world for Tir na Nog (Land of the Youth), onto the ring fort of Cahergall, Derrynane House & tearooms (home the Liberator Daniel O’Connell): grounds include Ogham stone, ring fort in the woods and delightful fairy trail.
• Guided tour of enchanting Lough Gur with visit to Ireland’s largest stone circle and entry to the interpretation centre.