Full Bred Irish Racing
Thoroughbred racehorses are synonymous with Ireland, the rich iron-filled fields found in the neighbouring countryside surrounding Dublin is home to prime racecourses and the Irish National Stud. See living legends up close, some worth in excess of sixty-million euros, a massive sporting industry - and common ground between our two nations. Another element of this fascinating scene is fashion, of course, the racing calendar is also a big social event this end of the water. Unearth the world’s largest collection of Audrey Hepburn dresses, timeless beauty, style and bubbly to be enjoyed by all.
New for 2019
For group visits in 2019, keep an eye out for the opening of the new Visitor Centre at the Curragh Racecourse - which will bring a brand-new day package for groups to the forum.
• 3 nights Half Board at Osprey in Naas
• Return ferry crossing from the UK
• Guided visit of the National Stud Farm & Japanese Gardens
• Prosecco afternoon tea at Newbridge Silverware shopping outlet with tour of the world’s largest Audrey Hepburn dress exhibition at the Style Icon Museum
• Visit to Saddlery to watch the production