Isle of Arran & Burns Scotland
From the softly rolling landscapes to wild and untamed coastlines, the southwest of Scotland hides a wonderful array of places to visit. This is the land of Robert Burns and Robert the Bruce, a region which can claim to be at the heart of Scottish heritage and history. There are castles and gardens, abbeys, crafts and fine old towns all keeping a strong tradition and culture. We also include a day excursion to the hugely picturesque Isle of Arran, packed with attractions.
• 4 nights Half Board accommodation
• Entry to the Burns National Heritage Park including Cottage, Birthplace Mueum, Auld Kirk and Brig O Doon and Burns Monument
• Return ferry to Isle of Arran
• Tour and Tasting at the Isle of Arran Distillery
• Entry to Culzean Castle & Gardens