Leitrim & Lakes of Fermanagh
Take in the lake-land region of Ireland, with a stay on Lough Erne in beautiful Co. Fermanagh. Cruise amid tiny islands and castle loughs, taking in stunning landscape, some of which inspired the poet WB Yeats. Also in this terrain sits the global Geopark of Marble Arch, experience a subterranean boat ride within the labyrinth of its impressive caves. Explore the diverse culture of this region through its craftsmanship firsthand and past clan castle visits. Dance to the music of the Irish showband era to capture the spirit of entertainment in rural Ireland throughout the 50’s and 60’s.
• 4 nights Mixed Board accommodation in Fermanagh (1st night B&B & 3 nights Half Board)
• Return ferry crossing from the UK
• Lady of the Lake Sunset Dinner Cruise
• Entry to Beleek Pottery
• Entry to the clan castle of Donegal & free time in the surrounding heritage town
• Entry to Parkes Castle, Leitrim
• Cruise on Lough Gill from Parkes Castle with scenery which inspired WB Yeats
• Guided visit of Marble Arch Caves with subterranean boat ride in the Global Geopark
• Entry to Rainbow Tea Dance, Glenferran – exhibition on Irish showband memorabilia, tea dance included!