Mersey Beat & The Beatles
A UNESCO Heritage City of Music, in popular culture Liverpool will always link to The Beatles, that British band which would become a world phenomenon to this day. Immerse yourself in the boy’s home city, exploring their grass roots and special Liverpudlian environment. Uncover gems such as the Casbah Coffee Club original launch pad of the band back in the day and stay at the world’s only Beatles-inspired upmarket hotel. Now with the last piece of the puzzle, new visitor attraction Strawberry Fields opening 2019, where visitors can experience this special place from Lennon's childhood, with interactive centre and wooded garden grounds.
- 3 nights B&B at Hard Days Night Hotel
- Welcome ‘Strawberry Field’s’ cocktail
- Magical Mystery Tour (2 hours - guide accompanies own coach)
- Guided visit to the Casbah Coffee Club
- Entry to The Beatles Story & British Invasion Exhibition
- Entry to the Cavern Club
- Entrance to Strawberry Fields
- Ferry cross the Mersey (50 mns explorer cruise)
3 Day Tour
- Day 1 Magical Mystery Tour and Casbah Coffee Club On arrival in Liverpool your group will be accompanied by your own Magical Mystery tour guide who will take you on a 2 hour coach trip to see the city in which the Fab Four grew up - their birthplaces, childhood homes, schools, Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane included! Recommend group then have lunch before a special additional highlight stopping at Casbah Coffee Club, launch pad of The Beatles when they played with original drummer Pete Best. The visit will be hosted by his brother Roag so relish the chance to hear antidotes of the group’s early days firsthand. Evening at your hotel, The Beatles-inspired Hard Days Night, enjoy a ‘Strawberry Fields’ welcome cocktail as you take in the intriguing surroundings of the Fab-ulous hotel with specially commissioned artwork adorning the walls. Evening meal at Blakes restaurant.
- Day 2 The Beatles Story and The Cavern Club Brighten up your morning with a visit to The Beatles Story audio guided by John Lennon’s very own sister, listen to McCartney relive how he first met John. Capture the early 60’s in the full swing among musicmemorabilia celebrating the life, times and music of The Beatles. Afternoon at leisure, resuming for an entertaining evening at the vaulted cellars of the Cavern Club which carries the tradition of live Beatles music right up until today.
- Day 3 Strawberry Field and Ferry Cross the Mersey Morning at the brand new 'Beatles' visitor attraction - Strawberry Fields. This was a very special place in Lennon's childhood, hear all about it through an the inter-active viisitor centre onsite. Wander the grounds, the woods and gardens, just as John did as a child and relax for a mid-morning coffee break in the cafe. No trip to Liverpool would be complete without a ‘ferry cross the Mersey’; we hop aboard a River Explorer Cruise to see the UNESCO World Heritage Site unfold before our eyes.