Planes, Trains & Automobiles
A short break in the Solent may uncover many surprises, if your group are enthused about all modes of transport then our Trains, Planes and Automobiles tour is ideal for you. The area has a strong aircraft manufacturing heritage, home of the spitfire and many models of flying planes. Tucked away in the New Forest is the National Motor Museum, it has the added bonus of its surroundings on the beautiful Beaulieu estate. For the train element of the tour, hop aboard the Mid Hants Railway for a steam journey of old on the Watercress Line.
• 3 nights Half Board accommodation
• Entry to the Solent Sky Museum
• Entry to the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu
• Unlimited hop on hop off day ticket on the Watercress Line steam train (journey starts from either Alton or Alresford)
• Entry to The Tank Museum – Bovington