Sooty & Sweet - A West Midlands Treat
The ‘Black Country’ is situated to the west and north-west of Birmingham. The name originated from all the smoke generated from the large number of foundries and factories in the 18th and 19th century. Today we are left with a fascinating heritage of attractions which are a delight to uncover as a short break in central England. We top our industrial heritage adventure with a visit to indulge in the many delights of confectionary produced by Cadbury World.
• 3 nights Half Board accommodation
• Special Dudley Canal Tunnel Cruise
• Guided visit to the Black Country Living Museum
• Guided tour to Cadbury World with chocloate tasting
• Memory Lane Guided Tour of Cadbury World including Bourneville Village, The Cadbury Story, Cadbury Heritage Centre, Chocolate Making Demo and Tasting and afternoon tea with scones and sandwiches and a tasting of its famous chocolate