The Loire, a Royal Legacy
Experience the splendour of the Loire, known for its chateaux and fine wines. France’s longest river was a strategic point for French royalty; here they built feudal castles and fine fortresses. Today you’ll find more than three hundred chateaux and vineyards within the valley giving you unlimited touring options. Indeed the region is also affectionately known as the ‘Garden of France’, a gardening tradition established here during Renaissance times. For an excellent and opulent itinerary look no further than the Loire.
- 5 nights Full Board River Cruise on the Loire
- Return ferry / Eurotunnel crossing from the UK
- Welcome cocktail & all onboard drinks included (champagne & some fine wine exempt)
- Gala Dinner
- Regular evening entertainment
- Complimentary Nantes guide on day 2 to accompany your coach
Please note: Itinerary highlights below consist of a mixture of proposed excursions at extra cost and those already factored into price, please see our package inclusions or speak to a member of our sales team for assistance.
- Day 1 Nantes
- Day 2 Nantes - St Nazaire
- Day 3 St Nazaire - Ancenis
- Day 4 Ancenis - Bouchemaine
- Day 5 Bouchemaine - Chateaux of the Loire - Ancenis
- Day 6 Nantes