Tulip Time in Holland
This springtime cruise offers an ideal short break, and is an excellent way to avoid high accommodation costs during this peak time in the Netherlands; for it is ‘Tulip Time’ here when the gardens of Keukenhof are in full awesome bloom - a possible highlight opportunity on your Dutch itinerary. Starting with an evening in Amsterdam your group can enjoy the city’s vibrant atmosphere, perhaps on a night-time canal cruise. Cruise towards the Dutch maritime city of Rotterdam, the waterways of the Netherlands a true testament to the resilient character of its people. Let your host guide you through the Old Town of Antwerp for one final night’s highlight.
Package Includes :
- 3 nights Full Board on MS Boheme
- Return ferry crossing from the UK
- Welcome drink with all onboard drinks included (champagne & fine wines exempt)
- Gala Dinner
- Hosted walk of Antwerp Old Town
Please note: Itinerary highlights below consist of a mixture of proposed excursions at extra cost and those already factored into price, please see our package inclusions or speak to a member of our sales team for assistance.
- Day 1 Welcome Cocktail / Amsterdam Canal Boat ride
- Day 2 Keukenhof Gardens
- Day 3 Gala Dinner / Hosted walk of Antwerp Old Town
- Day 4 Farewell