Wicklow Mountains & Gardens of Ireland
County Wicklow is often described as the ‘Garden of Ireland’ with beautiful mountain scenery. The lush vegetation and stunning landscapes have attracted wealthy gentry to build country retreats here. The choice of wonderful, diverse gardens has made this the top Irish destination for any horticulturalist. The jewel in the crown is the Powerscourt Estate which makes a great stop for local craft shopping, exquisite gardens and its quirkiness with a historic pet cemetery.
• 4 nights Half Board at Summerhill House Hotel
• Return ferry crossing from UK
• Entry to Powerscourt House & Gardens
• Entry to Mount Usher Gardens
• Visit to the Irish National Stud with Japanese Gardens
• Visit to Glendalough Mountain Valley Monasteric Settlement